Wilson Education Center has partnered with CIESC/DriverEd Safety to provide driver education to students in Southern Indiana.
As we begin this new venture, behind-the-wheel instruction will be offered at six locations:
- Wilson Education Center, Greater Clark County – 2101 Grace Ave, Charlestown, IN 47111
- Salem High School – 700 N Harrison St, Salem, IN 47167
- Jennings County High School – 800 W. Walnut, North Vernon, IN 47265
- South Ripley High School – 1589 S Benham Rd, Versailles, IN 47042
- Lawrenceburg High School – 100 Tiger Blvd, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Rising Sun High School – 210 Henrietta St, Rising Sun, IN 47040
Students will have the flexibility of completing the online coursework at their convenience (within the allotted 120 days) however behind-the-wheel instruction will not begin until July 2023. DriverEd Safety will communicate via email with scheduling instructions when behind-the-wheel instruction is ready to begin. The scheduling emails are not expected to go out until mid-June.
If you are ready to continue, please submit your acknowledgment to proceed with registration. Feel free to email us before registration with any questions.